AS EcoPro Management systems
The goal of AS EcoPro is to be a customer-oriented, environmentally friendly and innovative company in the field of hazardous waste management.
- Improve and protect the environment through its activities;
- Comply with compliance obligations arising from laws and other regulatory enactments;
- Systematically improve the company’s management system;
- Improve environmental performance, operate in accordance with the principles of sustainable development in waste management
- Ensure customer satisfaction and reliability with stakeholders
- Raise the environmental awareness of the company’s employees by involving them.
The quality and environmental objectives of EcoPro AS services for the implementation of the Policy are the following:
- maintaining management policies in place;
- maintaining and, where possible, increasing its established market share;
- timely fulfillment of all customer orders, ensuring the correct exchange of information and the provision of compliant services;
- prevention and exclusion of non-compliant waste management services;
- sustainable use of all resources (materials, fuel, energy, water);
- use of the best available technology in waste management;
- the use of qualified and knowledgeable subcontractors and suppliers in contractual relations;
- ensuring the necessary training and continuous training of employees;
- continuous analysis of significant environmental aspects and reduction of environmental impact.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, EMAS
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, EMAS
The main goal of the management system is to find out the customer’s wishes and expectations
exact performance, compliance of the work with the established standards, norms, terms of the contract and the client’s expectations.